Parallax is a design effect where the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed. Parallax allows separate components of a page to move at different speeds when a user scrolls a web page (on desktop or mobile).
What you need to know before you start
- Ad types supported: non-expanding In-banner video (IBV) and rich media
- Where you’ll add it in the studio
- In-Banner Video = Timeline Canvas Tab
- Rich Media = Interactive Display Tab
How to add the Parallax effect to a creative
- Navigate to the Division, Account, and Campaign of the creative.
- Click the Campaign Management tab, then click the Creatives tab.
- Click Edit for the creative. The Mixpo Studio opens.
- Select the canvas tab that you want to add the widget to.
- Click the Overlays tab and select the image you would like to apply the parallax effect to.
- Select the Vertical Parallax check box.
- Click Save.
- To test that the creative appears the way that you want it to, return to the Mixpo Platform and click Preview.