To analyze performance metrics for each element in an ad, view the Ad Interactivity Report.
The report includes detailed performance data for each ad, including the following:
- High-level campaign performance metrics, such as number of impressions, clickthrough rate (CTR), viewer engagement, and so on
- Video view metrics for any videos included in the ad aside from the primary video (see Video widget)
- Number of times that panels were opened. Panels are used to create layered, interactive content in an ad (see Adding layers to creatives with panels)
- Number of clickthroughs on each element in the ad (see Opening a webpage when a viewer clicks an ad)
- Number of interactions with each element within the ad, such as clicking a coupon to print it (see Specifying what happens when viewers interact with ads)
- Number of times that viewers clicked on social media sharing features in each ad (see Integrating social media with the ad experience)
Note: Mixpo does not have visibility into how many viewers actually shared the ad on their social media sites.
- Viewer interactions with video player controls
- Milestones reached in the ad that are informative, but are not included in any other calculation. For example, tracking pixels (see Tracking Pixel widget) or custom built features
- A link to a preview of each ad
The report includes a glossary with definitions of the metrics displayed on the report.
Note: Depending on the types of ads in your campaign and the features in each ad, the specific metrics included on the report change.
The report is downloaded as a spreadsheet, which you can open with a program such as Microsoft® Excel®.
To report on the performance of specific features in an ad
- Navigate to the Division, Account, and Campaign that you want to report on.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Click Export data, then select Create standard report.
- In the Standard report field, type a name for the report.
- From the Date range drop-down list, select the date range that you want to analyze.
- Expand the Select Report Type area, then select Ad Interactivity Report (AIR).
- If you want to include your Account logo in the report, expand the Customize Content area, then select the Include Account logo check box.
- By default, data for all placements and all creatives is included in the report. (Each ad that a viewer sees consists of two parts: the visual content of the ad, called a creative, and information about where and how the ad is trafficked, called a placement. For background information about placements and creatives, see Creating a placement and Assembling a creative from scratch.) You can select which placements and creatives you want to analyze. Do the following:
- Expand the Filter Data area.
- To select which placements you want to include on the report, click the Placements search box, then select the check box next to each placement that you want to include. You can also search for placements by typing a name in the search box.
- To select which creatives you want to include on the report, click the Creatives search box, then select the check box next to each creative that you want to include. You can also search for creatives by typing a name in the search box.
- To create a delivery schedule for the report, expand the Schedule Report area, then do the following:
- From the Send drop-down list, select when you want to run the report. If necessary, specify the date, day of week, or last day that you want the report to run. To generate a one-time report, select Manually.
- In the Email address field, type the email address of each person who you want to send the report to. Separate each email address with a comma.
- Click Save. Depending on the delivery schedule that you selected, choose from the following:
- If you selected the one-time report delivery option, or if you want to receive a copy of the report immediately, click Run. Depending on the amount of data in the report, it might take a few minutes for the report to generate. When the report is finished generating, a download link is displayed.
- If you selected an automatic delivery schedule, each recipient will receive the report by email on the next date that the report is scheduled to run, and then regularly according to the schedule that you chose.
- To return to the Analytics tab, click Return to Campaign Dashboard.