You can create custom reports that include detailed performance data about each of the performance metrics that you choose.
Custom reports are useful if you want to sort, analyze, or drill down into greater detail on your campaign's performance, or if you want to report on data beyond what is included in the standard reports.
You can generate a one-time report at any time. Or, you can schedule reports to be sent automatically to a list of email recipients.
The report is downloaded as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which you can open with a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft® Excel®.
To create a custom report
- Navigate to the Division, Account, and Campaign that you want to report on.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Click Export data, then select Create custom report.
- In the Custom report field, type a name for the report.
- From the Date range drop-down list, select the date range that you want to analyze.
- Expand the Organize Report area, then select the data that you want to include on your report. For definitions of each type of data, see the Glossary of Mixpo performance metrics.
- By default, data for all ads is included in the report. You can filter by publisher, ad type, play mode, placement, creative, and so on. (Each ad that a viewer sees consists of two parts: the visual content of the ad, called a creative, and information about where and how the ad is trafficked, called a placement. For background information about placements and creatives, see Creating a placement and Assembling a creative from scratch.)
To do this, expand the Filter Data area, then select the data that you want to include. To search for publishers, placements, or creatives, type a name in the search box.
- To create a delivery schedule for the report, expand the Schedule Report area, then do the following:
- From the Send drop-down list, select when you want to run the report. If necessary, specify the date, day of week, or last day that you want the report to run. To generate a one-time report, select Manually.
- In the Email address field, type the email address of each person who you want to send the report to. Separate each email address with a comma.
- To preview your report, expand the Preview area.
- Click Save custom report. Depending on the delivery schedule that you selected, choose from the following:
- If you selected the one-time delivery option, or if you want to receive a copy of the report immediately, click Run. Depending on the amount of data in the report, it might take a few minutes for the report to generate. When the report is finished generating, a download link is displayed.
- If you selected an automatic delivery schedule, each recipient will receive the report by email on the next date that the report is scheduled to run, and then regularly according to the schedule that you chose.
- To return to the Analytics tab, click Return to Campaign Dashboard.