The Mixpo Platform includes a variety of standard reports, as well as custom reporting capabilities, that enable you to analyze and report on the performance of your ad campaign.
You can generate a one-time report at any time. Or, you can schedule reports to be sent automatically to a list of email recipients. For information about the available reports, see the following:
For information about analyzing the real-time performance data that is displayed on the Analytics tab, see Analyzing real-time performance data.
You can keep advertisers up to date about the performance of their ad campaigns by creating graphical, printable, and easy-to-interpret performance snapshot reports that are saved in PDF format. The following performance snapshot reports are available:
- Campaign Summary Snapshot
- Advanced Performance Snapshot
For details, see Analyzing overall campaign performance: Snapshot PDF reports.
Some data savvy advertisers want detailed performance data for their ad campaigns that they can sort and analyze. You can generate the following spreadsheet reports:
- Ad Interactivity Report (AIR): See Analyzing performance based on the elements in an ad: Ad Interactivity Report
- Geotargeting Report: See Analyzing performance based on geographic location: Geotargeting Report
- Conversion Tracking Report: See Analyzing conversion tracking results: Conversion Tracking Report
You can select exactly which data you want to analyze, and export it to a custom report. The report is saved as a spreadsheet. For background information and steps, see Creating a custom report.