An Account is a brand or advertiser. Mixpo recommends that you create a separate Account for each advertiser. Matching one advertiser to one Account gathers all of an advertiser's ads in one place and makes it easier to create, track, and optimize them.
Tip: For steps to create user accounts, see Creating and managing user accounts.
The settings that you specify for an Account apply to all the Campaigns, placements, and creatives within the Account.
Users who have access permissions for an Account can access all Campaigns, placements, and creatives within the Account, and can update all Account settings.
To create an Account
- Navigate to the Division that you want to add the Account to.
- Click the Campaign Management tab.
- Click New Account.
- In the Account name field, type a name for the Account.
- In the Account keywords field, type keywords for the Account.
- From the Industry drop-down list, select the industry of your Account.
- In the Clickthrough URL field, type the default website that viewers will be sent to when they click an ad. This address is set as the default clickthrough website for creatives in all of the Campaigns within the Account. You can specify an alternate web address when you configure individual elements in a creative.
- If you want to target ads based on the geographical location of each viewer, you can upload a geotargeting profile for the Account. For background information and steps, see Creating a geotargeting profile.
- If you want to allow expandable ads to fully expand, you can enable frame busting. For background information and steps, see Allowing expandable ads to fully expand: frame busting.
- Click Save Account.